Sunday, February 1, 2015
I have received free products in order to host a #DisneySide @Home Celebration.  All opinions expressed here on my blog are my own.
If you read my last post, I promised a video.  This is the first video slideshow I've made online.  It goes through the majority of the contents of our #DisneySide @Home Celebration Hostess Kit. 


My 4 year old's birthday is this week, we'll be celebrating Saturday with all the awesome stuff from the kit and we're super excited!  We can't wait to show you everything that we're going to be doing for the party!  I'll be back around throughout the week with the latest news about how it's going! Thanks for watching my video!  See you again soon!


Latched On Mom did not receive payment for promoting this, however Latched On Mom was gifted in exchange for sharing my thoughts and experiences. All opinions are my own, written by me. Please see my full disclosure for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'd love to get a boy kit for my boys!! Looks like a lot of great stuff and awesome job with the video!

    ReplyDelete

Get Social

Image Map

Affiliates

Green Moms Network
Influential Social Media Mom Blog Community
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back